Business Mentor Interest Form - YEA! Chicago
Would you like to make a difference in a young entrepreneur's journey? Become a Business Mentor!
Mentor Goals and Expected Outcomes:
- Assist students in thinking through all aspects of a business plan.
- Provide guidance and feedback as students conceptualize ideas.
- Keep students on track and help them meet deadlines.
- Review business plans and make edits, changes, and suggestions.
- Review PowerPoint presentations and make edits, changes, and suggestions.
- Compare PowerPoint presentations and business plans for consistency.
- Connect students with other business professionals.
- Mentors should advise students, ask them the right questions, and guide them through the process of developing a business plan and preparing Investor Presentation PowerPoints.
- Mentors should set objectives and timelines for the students and should critique and edit their work. Business Mentors are a very important part of the business plan writing process.